Just Lets is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Just Lets may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to your requests
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Responding to general contact requests.
- Responding to Valuation or Registration options provided by the site
- We may periodically send emails about new properties or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Our cookies cannot identify you personally, read data off your hard disk, damage your system or read cookie files created by other sites.
How to disable cookies
- To find out how to disable cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer, please click here.
- To find out how to disable cookies in Firefox, please click here.
- To find out how to disable cookies in Google Chrome, please click here.
- To find out how to disable cookies in Safari, please click here.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.