10 Essential Things a Landlord Should Know
Tel: 01733 346255
142 Oundle Road
Becoming a Landlord
There are many issues that you will need to consider as a prospective Landlord….from Gas Safety Inspections to collecting the rent and asking tenants to vacate your property.
We can provide you with all of the information you will need…and more…If you would like to discuss any issues about letting your property, or would like a detailed information pack then please contact us
We will provide:
- Prospective tenants that are working/professional.
- Comprehensive inventory and schedule of condition.
- Professionally referenced tenants with rent protection warranty.
- A team of professionally qualified and insured contractors to attend to maintenance equirements.
- To treat your property as our own and assure that when work is carried out it will be finished to the highest standards.
- There is no charge to visit your property and to provide a rent assessment.
- There is no charge for advice and guidance whilst you consider the opportunity to let your property.
- We will advertise your property and conduct escorted visits without an up-front charge.
- There is an initial fee to pay when your property is let to cover the Tenancy Agreement set up.
- Thereafter there is a management fee is charged as a percentage of the monthly rent.